You have my word on it…
Instead of wasting my words…
.. I’d like my reference list to do the talking:
- Graduate of Heidelberg University, Conference Interpreter for German, French and Spanish
- Member of the VKD (association of conference interpreters) and BDÜ (association of translators in Germany) for German, French, English and Spanish
- Additional interpreting and language trainings at Edinburgh and Debrecen University
- since 1988 freelance interpreter for the European Patent Office in Munich, The Hague and Berlin
- since 1995 interpreting and conference consulting for HeidelbergCement AG.
Please take me at my word and contact me for further information about my professional experience in your specialist field.